Pop Haydn will be appearing at Penguin Live on the Web September 28th, 7:00 pm Eastern time. The lecture will go long.
“Haydn has a very different and engaging manner of talking–it is infectious and the audiences loved it. He also performs his magic superbly.” ~Dai Vernon (the “Professor”) Genii – The International Conjuror’s Monthly
“You aren’t just a magician, you are a great actor!” ~Alan Alda
“Haydn is one of the best close-up magicians I have ever seen…” ~Merv Griffin
“In my opinion, Pop is one of the few magician’s left along with Darwin Ortiz who really understands magic as a craft and as a theatrical experience. Pop, along with Darwin are two people in magic whose opinion about my work really matters to me.” ~Michael Vincent
- Chicago Surprise: Pop’s version of the Chicago Opener/Red Hot Mama which contains an extra piece of magic, plus an absolutely killer ending.
- Impromptu Card Code/Routine for the Blind: An impromptu ESP routine in which a blind person acts as psychic.
- ESP Survey: A Street Scam that can make money for street performers when it is too cold to work.
- Fast and Loose: Pop’s routine for the Endless Chain is recognized as one of the best ever.
- Intricate Web of Distraction: Pop’s routine for the color-changing knives will make you dig yours out and start performing with them again.
Standup and Stage:
- 24″ Color Changing Handkerchief: Pop’s handling, using much larger handkerchiefs, is direct, funny, and amazing.
- Six Card Repeat: Pop’s new routine for this old classic is a beautiful mixture of solid, comedic timing and subtle sleight-of-hand.
- Multiple Peeked Card to Pockets: Pop has a couple of people simply peek at cards and both appear in separate pockets… then reappear AND switch pockets… then another card repeatedly jumps to his pocket… and finally, the whole deck. It’s a fantastic sleight-of-hand routine, not for the faint of heart.
- Mongolian Pop Knot: Pop teaches everyone how to tie this infamous knot which makes two pieces of rope restore back into one… or does he?
- Four Ring Routine: Yes, this is Pop’s routine for the linking rings, and you’ll love how much entertainment he is able to wring from this classic of classics!
More Info Here: